Your Ad Could Be Here

Hello!!

Hello everyone! I am a songwriter and I just recently gathered the courage to actualy put my songs online through Soundcloud. Ive been a performer for a while, I used to be in a small band group that would preform at local restaurants and such. But I have never really seriously focused on making my own music until recently, and it has already been more fulfilling than anything I've done so far! I'm looking forward to immersing myself in this new world, and I welcome any help or advice!!

• Like 1

Welcome to Songstuff Alfia!  There are some great critque boards if you are looking for reviews of your songs and lyrics. Marketing too, if you're ready to start thinking about how to reach your listeners.  Tons of info in the library. Just jump in and let me know if you need some help finding what you're looking for. 

:)

Peggy

Hi Alfia,

Hi,

Welcome, and nice intro. You will do best here if you help us by filling in a bit more of your profile, what you do, lyricist/singer songwriter/musician/composer/etc., your musical influences, etc. Then comment on other's works, and then post some of your own. Share. That  way all of us get to know each other better without having to come back to the intro.