Your Ad Could Be Here

Welcome to The lownotes Art Show.

Hey, everybody. I'm here trying to do some advertising for my solo music. I have a YouTube channel called The lownotes Art Show. It's steeped in appreciation for Punk Rock, but I sprinkle in other styles.   I drop a new song every week, on Thurs. at 8:00 P.M. central U.S. I'm a self-taught Bass Player/Vocalist/Lyricist/Songwriter/Mac Garageband Engineer-Producer. All string work is done on Bass Guitar, and I do what I can cutting up percussion loops, and using individual percussion kick/snare/high-hat/cymbals, to support the bass, and vocal performances. I use the music distribution service Distrokid, and sell my stuff pretty much wherever music is sold online. I'll be posting different examples of my music on the forums here. Let me know what you think. Any and all support is greatly appreciated!

• Like 1

Thanks a ton, Lisa! I've always been extremely lop-sided toward the Right Brain. Now that I'm 30 years into my musical life, I figure it's time to start paying more attention to the marketing/ business side of things. I've got a good vibe here already. I appreciate your attention.

• Like 2

Hey, Peggy! Thanks for the welcome. I hope that I won't be violating any of your policies concerning lyrical

content. ( A lot of what I do leans toward a Punk Rock perspective) Most of my stuff is clean enough, but if I step out go line, let me know, huh?

lownotes.jpg