Your Ad Could Be Here

Rate my cover art for my debut Album 'Tasteful Positivity'

Hey, I love the photo and Tasetful Positivity on the road. For some erason the socks only is disturbing. It makes it feel incomplete. Color wise, try captain boomcake and the edge color as the same as the shorts, Red might also be worth trying.

Overall I like what you have. What's the back cover like?

• Noob

thanks guys, in answer to John yeah I get you, and as this isn't sold as a hard copy the front is the only thing it has, for digital release! 

And Peggy the edges don't show much more with the space, the reason why I have it almost clipping like that and quite wide spread is to give it a slightly more realistic look like its just there by accident as part of the road, if I made it too presentable it might seem a bit too artificial I guess!

Archived