Your Ad Could Be Here

New Member/Songwiter

deArch

I’m older than most people taking piano lessons. I’m hoping to play the music for the songs I have written over the last 50+ years. Most of my lyrics have been rewritten already so I don’t think they need much tweaking although a more easily singable lyric usually comes to me each time I sing one. Looking forward to seeing some of the talented songwriters postings. Can always learn

I do really appreciate your guidance. If I ever do become accomplished and not just an accomplice I’ll give you full credi to the extent that I can identify you. I’m okay with barely having a clue about that   I’ll keep reading if you keep writing

Good luck with piano lessons indeed!  Lord knows I could probably use plenty of lessons, but I'm too hard headed to not just figure stuff out the hard way :) 

Once upon many years ago(whew over 30 now....that's a scary thought) I could actually fairly proficiently read/play piano off some sheet music something I hadn't ever heard.....was the exact and first time music lost all its magic for me ;) 

You are blessed. Only those of us who have none of your ability, talent, innate sense of musics tones and rhythm ALL OF THAT can really appreciate what you were born with. People aren’t born with the WORDS skills although they may have a gift  I suppose both gifts can be expanded and utilized more fully. I ADMIRE WHAT YOU CAN DO. Be kind to the ones who are not gifted in any way but want to try anyway @Cody

• Like 1

4 hours ago, deArch said:

You are blessed. Only those of us who have none of your ability, talent, innate sense of musics tones and rhythm ALL OF THAT can really appreciate what you were born with. People aren’t born with the WORDS skills although they may have a gift  I suppose both gifts can be expanded and utilized more fully. I ADMIRE WHAT YOU CAN DO. Be kind to the ones who are not gifted in any way but want to try anyway @Cody

I'm envious of anyone who has the willpower/patience/want to-itedness to learn.  Just want people to know there's other ways than by the book/some paid "teacher" ways to go about it.  I think I am being nice ;), keep on doing you! Best of luck. 

19 minutes ago, Cody said:

Won’t say be kind no more. That’s the trouble with my kind. Don’t know when to shut up

Didn’t mean to leave Cody said in but can’t get it out

Edited by deArch
  • Haha 1