Your Ad Could Be Here

Hope everyone is well

• Noob

Hi, my name is Rick Whitehead I play guitar in a UK Alternative Rock band called Saboteurs. I have a wide taste in music but it is mainly Rock that I love. I have been playing guitar and performing in bands for 24 years. I hope everyone is safe and and well, 

Cheers, 

Rick

p.s If I have posted this in the wrong place I apologise lol

Welcome! it's a big site, easy to get lost, still finding my way around........but looks like the appropriate spot to me :) 

thanks! and hope you're doing well as well!

p.s. I watched a couple youtube vids of some live performances! good stuff! never got a good look at that headstock, but is that a 7-string you're playing with the big ol fatty wide neck? ;) 

• Noob

Hi Cody, thanks for checking out some stuff, appreciate that. I am lost on here already lol. I play a Schecter 7-string Diamond series ( I've had since the mid 2000s) which I was going to get rid of but it still adds elements I really like even if my band isn't all that heavy etc. 

Hey Rick, welcome to Songstuff! It's good to have you with us. :)

What are you looking for from Songstuff? What would it be good if the site could do for you? (Realistically!)

Out of interest, Why do you think you feel lost on Songstuff? Is it just that there is a lot? Or is it the way the information is arranged and presented? It's always good to get first impressions :)

We are overdue a poll about site navigation and structure :)

5 hours ago, Rick Whitehead said:

Hi Cody, thanks for checking out some stuff, appreciate that. I am lost on here already lol. I play a Schecter 7-string Diamond series ( I've had since the mid 2000s) which I was going to get rid of but it still adds elements I really like even if my band isn't all that heavy etc. 

Sounds great...even in the couple videos I watched, it was a nice blend with the singer playing acoustic or in one a LP for rhythm....not typically what you'd hear....but who wants to hear another strat/lp combo ;) I mean....I do, it is kind of hard to tire of, but you know what I mean :) Good stuff!

Welcome to Songstuff, Rick. Checked out some of your music, too. You guys sound great. Nice to have you on the boards. If you have any questions just ask.  Do you all do much to promote your band and songs?

:)

Peggy

• 2 weeks later...
  • Noob

Hey Rick, my guitarist friend is mad jelly of your Schecter Diamond. I'm a sucker for anything alt sounding so looking forward to checking out your stuff!

Archived