Your Ad Could Be Here

Community Software Update

Hey Gang

The community forum has just had a major update with a bunch of new and improved features. It has required a re-build of our community theme, so in the short term some things might be a little clunky. For example some colors might be a bit off, or text hard to read.

If you find a broken feature, or text too hard to read, please let me know and I will add it to the list of features to be fixed. Meanwhile, thank you for your patience!

Cheers

John

With chrome on laptop, everything works fine reading/browsing that I quickly did, except trying to reply to any messages hahah, nice try on one way to shut me up, but phone works hahah!  I tried chrome/edge have firefox too, I'll give it a shot later.

Testing reply

8 minutes ago, Cody said:

except trying to reply to any messages hahah, nice try on one way to shut me up, but phone works hahah!  I tried chrome/edge have firefox too, I'll give it a shot later

Nope firefox didnt work for me either...I'll try messing with cookies, etc....updates are friendlier on my phone though :)

13 minutes ago, Cody said:

Nope firefox didnt work for me either...I'll try messing with cookies, etc....updates are friendlier on my phone though :)

thanks .. maybe delete your cache too.. let me know, please :)

Thanks for all the great and thorough feedback guys.

Cody exactly what doesn't work in Firefox? I am using Firefox to type this :)

So, does delete show but not work sometimes, or just not show sometimes?

Can you link me to a topic where you don't see delete or delete doesn't work

1 minute ago, john said:

Thanks for all the great and thorough feedback guys.

Cody exactly what doesn't work in Firefox? I am using Firefox to type this :)

So, does delete show but not work sometimes, or just not show sometimes?

Can you link me to a topic where you don't see delete or delete doesn't work

John, I only see Quote at bottom of post but the  3 ... box top right corner of post has edit and delete on list.

I couldn't type in the reply box at all, unless on phone :) delete/edit/quote, nothing........ 

don't know if you did anything, but cleared all my cache and cookies and working fine now on chrome and firefox :) 

edit, and everything else yeah was just in that dropbox, I could click on everything, but when was clicking to reply or quote something, wouldn't enter any text, even though cursor was blinking there, could of just been something with the almost 1gb of cache I had hahah

1 hour ago, Cody said:

I couldn't type in the reply box at all, unless on phone :) delete/edit/quote, nothing........ 

don't know if you did anything, but cleared all my cache and cookies and working fine now on chrome and firefox :) 

edit, and everything else yeah was just in that dropbox, I could click on everything, but when was clicking to reply or quote something, wouldn't enter any text, even though cursor was blinking there, could of just been something with the almost 1gb of cache I had hahah

lol

Sounds like a cache issue, probably javascript related. I'm glad it is all sorted. :)

15 minutes ago, john said:

lol

Sounds like a cache issue, probably javascript related. I'm glad it is all sorted. :)

probably was :) was the first time I'd deleted that mess on this laptop haha

everything else seems to be working just fine!

Archived