Your Ad Could Be Here

Eric Clapton - Tears in heaven cover

• 4 weeks later...

Great job YB Music! I really thought your voice fit the vibe nicely... Clean and pretty stuff. I'd love to hear a little more emphasis on the guitar in the mix and slightly dial back the strings ... But this is mellow and sweet sounding stuff. Keep on rocking! 

On 12/4/2020 at 12:42 PM, mississippidave said:

Great job YB Music! I really thought your voice fit the vibe nicely... Clean and pretty stuff. I'd love to hear a little more emphasis on the guitar in the mix and slightly dial back the strings ... But this is mellow and sweet sounding stuff. Keep on rocking! 

Thanks a lot!!!!

It means a lot to me!!!!!

Next time I will try harder on the mixing

Thanks for your comment

I don't usually frequent the covers and remixes part of the forum, but I just happened to today.  I like this song so I drew me in for a listen.  I am so pleased that I did.  I can't give a lot of help regarding the mixing, but I did just want to comment on a few things.  The first thing I'm going to say is that you have a great quality to your vocal sound.  You've got a bit of a dreamy vocal--at least for my tastes.  Your guitar playing sounds wonderful to me and I always love to watch someone while they are plucking away at the strings.  It's a bit mesmerizing as is watching someone who knows how to play the piano or the violin.   Mostly, I'm hoping to hear more from you and I personally would like to hear you do an original.  Here's why:  Your voice is fantastic, but when you do a cover, there's always that expectation of hearing it the way you've always known it and while you did an awesome job and what I consider quite meeting the expectation in your performance, there's always what came before that in my opinion may not allow your best qualities to shine on account of the tendency to hear the original mentally.  There's a bit of detraction unless it's a person's first exposure to the song ever.    I am REALLY hoping that you do an original and not just any original.  I'm hoping you do an original that will highlight the wonderful qualities in your vocals.  A slow song works fabulous and I think mid-tempo would sound great coming from you also.  Probably upbeat would, too, but hard to say as I noticed the slow song brought out what I like of your voice.  If I knew the terms to use, I'd tell you what it is, but I don't know the terms for it.  All that to say, I'm hoping and looking forward to hear what comes of it from you.  I hope you do it!  If/when you do, be sure to alert me via message or @name so that I don't miss the chance to listen in.  I like your vocal sound that much.

13 hours ago, Pahchisme Plaid said:

I don't usually frequent the covers and remixes part of the forum, but I just happened to today.  I like this song so I drew me in for a listen.  I am so pleased that I did.  I can't give a lot of help regarding the mixing, but I did just want to comment on a few things.  The first thing I'm going to say is that you have a great quality to your vocal sound.  You've got a bit of a dreamy vocal--at least for my tastes.  Your guitar playing sounds wonderful to me and I always love to watch someone while they are plucking away at the strings.  It's a bit mesmerizing as is watching someone who knows how to play the piano or the violin.   Mostly, I'm hoping to hear more from you and I personally would like to hear you do an original.  Here's why:  Your voice is fantastic, but when you do a cover, there's always that expectation of hearing it the way you've always known it and while you did an awesome job and what I consider quite meeting the expectation in your performance, there's always what came before that in my opinion may not allow your best qualities to shine on account of the tendency to hear the original mentally.  There's a bit of detraction unless it's a person's first exposure to the song ever.    I am REALLY hoping that you do an original and not just any original.  I'm hoping you do an original that will highlight the wonderful qualities in your vocals.  A slow song works fabulous and I think mid-tempo would sound great coming from you also.  Probably upbeat would, too, but hard to say as I noticed the slow song brought out what I like of your voice.  If I knew the terms to use, I'd tell you what it is, but I don't know the terms for it.  All that to say, I'm hoping and looking forward to hear what comes of it from you.  I hope you do it!  If/when you do, be sure to alert me via message or @name so that I don't miss the chance to listen in.  I like your vocal sound that much.

Thanks a lot!!!!!!

Please subscribe my YouTube Channel to notice all my latest covers

I guess when the subscriber number gets like 1000, I will try to do some original songs

If you have any original songs and wanna find someone to sing

I am here ha

Your comment really means a lot to me

Actually Im quite not sure and insecure about my voice

Coz some said my voice was not gentle nor tender

anyway, I will try harder and do my best!!!

Archived