Your Ad Could Be Here

"Jesse"

Hi Jesse,

Welcome to Songstuff! Nice to have you join in with us. What parts of songwriting are you interested in?  Lyrics,  song?    Do  you play any instruments? Let me know  if you have any questions or if you need any help getting around.

:)

Peggy

• Like 1

Hey Jesse

Welcome to Songstuff! How can we help you?

We aren’t the busiest site on the internet, but we do have a friendly bunch of members ranging in experience from beginners to the highly experienced. Good thing about it not being the busiest? We can all do something about that. :)

• Like 2

• Noob

Thank you Peggy, Jody and John!

Can you tell me why I have been 'flagged'.

I would like to post here but not while my name is the only name not in bold.

It makes me think trollers from another site have actually followed me here a and are waiting to cause me 

To be followed from another site  to here to continue bullying behavior is absolutely 

I haven't even done or said a single word to anyone and my name is not highlighted......

Edited by littlethespians

• Noob
34 minutes ago, Peggy said:

Hi Jesse,

You haven't been flagged. Your color code is for new members (noob) and will change as the number of posts you make changes. So post away and have fun.

:)

Peggy

Oh. Ok. Sorry for that. Had a very bad/still having experience at another popular forum and I've only tried out these forums for about 2 weeks!

Anyway.

I am a storyteller through music for the most parts. A visual storyteller.

I studied music and theatre in college...ran a Theatre company for children....etc.

I was a singer. Through and through.

Studied voice in college all 4 years.

Graduated

Had an accident, horrible one ended up on life support and they damaged my vocal cords with the breathing tube.

So while it was touch and go for a while....I had to learn how to do EVERYTHING again, even talk....I never got my beautiful voice back.

And it was awful for me.

So I started writing.

Well this other forum RIGHT AWAY informed me how much i apparently am a nuisance to "real"  singer and songwriters such as themselves.

It was incredible how they treated me over there!

So now I'm AFRAID to post anything bcuz where I live, everyone loves my material.

I know it's not record selling material but with guidance etc....but instead let's just RIP this woman apart motto. I few were kind. But t j.g e people in charge...ugh. school yard antics.

So I will work my nerve up to share a song while i.look around and meet the crew!

Thanks Peggy

• Like 2

That's great that you are moving forward after your accident!! 

We have a few dust ups now and then but we are a helpful friendly bunch around here... all at different levels in our journeys with our music.  So I encourage you, when you're ready, to participate with others and their topics and share yours.  

Let us know if you have any questions. 

Peggy

• Like 1