Your Ad Could Be Here

SoundCloud Lovers pls help

Irena Aner

• Noob

Hey Everyone,

I am about to create a fan video related to SoundCloud app, it’s a short 3Dvideo approx 17 sec.

1.     Why do you love  about SC

2.     What would you like to see in  this video?

3.     With which colors do you associate it?

example of the video
All your opinion and ideas appreciated as it will help to understand better what fans/users of the SoundCloud like about the app. I'll try to combine all ideas together and come up with a beautiful video of the lovely app.

Many thanks,

I

Edited by Irena U

Hi Irena U,

Welcome to Songstuff!

2 hours ago, Irena U said:

Can you please let me know if you have any ideas how it should look like, what you would like to see in there? Shall I include any particular artist or musical instrument? If you are utilizing the app what do you like about it?

These are some of the same questions I had when reading your introduction.  

Can you give us a bit more information on what you are trying to accomplish?

Peggy

• Noob

Hello Peggy,

Thanks,

I am creating a motion video of SoundClound app and would be great if i could get some help from the songstuff users in terms of what type of video they would like. Anything in particular they would like to see in there.  The majority of the forum users are using spotify and soundclound. I am interested what people like about the app and if they could create a video about it what it would be. Once the video is created i will share the link of it if possible.

Hope its more clear now.

Thanks,

Irena

Edited by Irena U

I would be no help as while I do use soundcloud to host some stuff just because its easy, I despise its app.  It's clunky, you can't specifically search or find things, and their automatic compression(which seems to be worse on the app than straight from the website sounds like crap, even worse than the crap I upload :D) but good luck!  

I guess it's free!? there's a benefit.  

• Like 1

• Noob

Hi Cody,

Thx, actually it's good to know.  Do you use or like any other music platform? Deezer or spotify? 

I am still in the process of research and i might swap to another subject, though the main theme will remain music. If you have any music brand  you admire or anything related to music let me know.

Edited by Irena U
  • Like 1

• Irena Aner changed the title to SoundCloud Lovers pls help

No, SoundCloud is the only one I really use anymore, but have used bandlab and soundclick as well in the past, but I'm also stubbornly old-school.  I still like my music live and not on the internets :D  I only use them mostly as online storage and an easy way to share stuff if I ever feel so inclined.  

• Like 1