Your Ad Could Be Here

Built For Nothing

Just checking it out just now James. Have you tried livestreams?

I was planning on writing an article about it.... there are a few parts. I’ll try and draft some basics and post up ASAP .

Well, you've got a ROCK solid ;) group of musicians there, each quite-visibly the master of their respective instruments.  You've really got a grasp of the "Solid Rock" genre, and I think that you delivered on that perfectly.  Your playing, across the board, is tight.  Every part fits together cleanly and drives it forward – nothing "clashes."  Also, the various tracks show variety, both in musicianship(!) and in subject.

The one thing that I would suggest, though, is the mixing of the vocals.  The vocalist necessarily has to sit in the same sonic space as the power-guitar and the upper range of the killer-bass, but we don't really hear him as clearly nor as brightly as we could.  Even in "a live-venue mix," I wonder what EQ might do.  (And this is meant to be "a minor quibble ...")

• 2 weeks later...

Archived