Your Ad Could Be Here

Presonus Studio One Sphere

Hey gang

Any subscribers to the all round Presonus software bundle?

https://www.presonus.com/products/PreSonus-Sphere

I have been using it for a while, and it’s pretty awesome value for money, however I haven’t used it for collaboration with other subscribers. Have any of you tried it?

I am particularly interested in real-time sessions, how many users etc.

Any experience would be useful to know!

Cheers

John

• 2 weeks later...

Was actually going to ask about that exact same thing when I saw the thread topic 😂  That's the one thing that made me actually think about giving it a try.  As most software I've tried that does allow real-time live sessions really doesn't.  Only one person can be in editing/recording at a time.  I understand the near impossibility of the logistics involved, but I do wonder how theirs works. 

4 hours ago, Peggy said:

And an update announcement today to v5.2 :)

Of course.....right after I get it installed haha, and why I waited a while to even download 5 after it was released.  I was perfectly happy with my freebie version of 4.  

• 1 month later...

I've only just realised that Sphere exists.  Since I will want to upgrade to v6 when that happens, I guess it's partly a question of will it be cheaper if I'm subscribed to Sphere rather than paying for the new version.

29 minutes ago, thepopeofpop said:

I've only just realised that Sphere exists.  Since I will want to upgrade to v6 when that happens, I guess it's partly a question of will it be cheaper if I'm subscribed to Sphere rather than paying for the new version.

yes. At least if you get the pro version... which is what you get with Sphere. That’s $180 spread through the year, for the pro Studio, plus all their software including VST and most of their audio libraries, training videos, user patches and cloud space. Considering you get all updates, that’s pretty sweet.

3 hours ago, john said:

yes. At least if you get the pro version... which is what you get with Sphere. That’s $180 spread through the year, for the pro Studio, plus all their software including VST and most of their audio libraries, training videos, user patches and cloud space. Considering you get all updates, that’s pretty sweet.

I do have the Pro version, so it definitely sounds sweet!

Archived