Your Ad Could Be Here

Alternative Indie Rock Song

• Noob

Hey guys! Today I'm sharing with you our first song that we produced entirely on our own as an independent band from Portugal. We wrote, recorded and mixed everything in my bedroom as first timers. Hope you enjoy it! 😉🎧

https://open.spotify.com/track/0qPsYCrd3rji7kzN5LnWrl?si=yFfRTVxZREakaVanUCD-gQ

• Like 4

As a finished song you would be better posting to the showcase board or Music Lounge.

On a bright note, I added your song to the Alt-ish playlist on the Independent Music Stage on Spotify (please like and share the playlist!).

• Like 1

On 2/8/2022 at 6:01 PM, Joao said:

Hey guys! Today I'm sharing with you our first song that we produced entirely on our own as an independent band from Portugal. We wrote, recorded and mixed everything in my bedroom as first timers. Hope you enjoy it! 😉🎧

Cool song, like the feel, matches the lyrics. I'm just getting into music creation so my critique is as a listener, And I can honestly say I like it. It's got the vibe that is projected in the lyrics. Well done. You're missing a word in your lyric sheet posted with song on spotify. The word "know." I believe it's where you sing, "because you don't know, I'm just a puppet..." you left out "know." but I agree this could be a showcase song. This is well polished. 

• Like 1

On 2/8/2022 at 7:01 PM, Joao said:

For a first song produced in your bedroom I have to admit i am impressed.  It is very entertaining and would be great in performance if you are a live act.  There are numerous possibilities for use in a live show.

The song is unusual but that is not a bad thing.  My own work would be described as eclectic and even has been called peculiar by one fellow artist here.

@john is right about posting in Showcase as it is a finished work on the market. I look forward to hearing more from you.

• Like 1