Your Ad Could Be Here

New Music Friday #31

02B4D9AF-DF5C-4BCE-9A5F-906B83DC89ED.jpeg

Hey

New Music Friday #31

Ok cool cats and cooler than cool cats... time to hit us with your slammin' new grooves baby. No jive ass happenings here man. Strictly out of sight new tunes sizzlin' hot to scorch your mind or chill vibes to soothe your soul, baby. Y'dig me?

Post up your current music projects. Anything from whistling a tune, a 1+1, beat boxing, through to a full arrangement and production. Ok, “tum-tee-tum” might be a bit too vague! Otherwise, be as experimental as you want.

Still hoping I will get a chance to post up another of my 1 take songs I recorded on my phone a lil bit later. :)

Post up your tracks!

Charge!

Cheers

John

• Haha 1

Okay, so I'm testing out (for a Pentachrist software review) the new TAL Drum, for which the developer CEO kindly provided me an NFR.

Rather than do my usual boring review type shit, I thought I'd start with practical application & abuse. As of 2:44 EST, this is the first 2 hours of the session I created 2 or 3 weeks ago. I will update this after today's session at the same link. 4 hrs?

Listen to Give Me f*cking 30 Seconds (TAL Drum Review WIP) by Pentachrist on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/NZaTP

@john Why does this not embed? Feeling stupid.

Edited by Steve Mueske
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Gtar Pkr said:

That's a good rocker. Very nicely recorded as well. Thanks for sharing. It's always good to hear some new tunes done in the "older" style ... especially since mine are that way too. :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Steve Mueske said:

Okay, so I'm testing out (for a Pentachrist software review) the new TAL Drum, for which the developer CEO kindly provided me an NFR.

Rather than do my usual boring shit, I thought I'd start with practical application & abuse. As of 2:44 EST, this is the first 2 hours of the session I created 2 or 3 weeks ago. I will update this after today's session at the same link. 4 hrs?

Listen to Give Me f*cking 30 Seconds (TAL Drum Review WIP) by Pentachrist on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/NZaTP

@john Why does this not embed? Feeling stupid.

Where's the drumz? :blink::P:D

1 hour ago, Gtar Pkr said:

Where's the drumz? :blink::P:D

Ha! I'll have to update this Sunday. I worked on this, but only got a few more measures.

• Like 1

• Noob

I just wrote and posted this original song yesterday! Feel free to subscribe to my YouTube channel too! I am just starting to post covers and original music. Tons more content coming next week! :) 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Gtar Pkr said:

I really dig the old school heavy funky vibe. That riff in the verse is killer!

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Steve Mueske said:

I really dig the old school heavy funky vibe. That riff in the verse is killer!

Old school is definitely no insult lol, it's all I know. I haven't bought a new album since Layne Staley died...

Thanks for checking in :)

14 hours ago, Chris Croft said:

I just wrote and posted this original song yesterday! Feel free to subscribe to my YouTube channel too! I am just starting to post covers and original music. Tons more content coming next week! :) 

NICE!

You should really consider multi-tracking :)

• Like 1

• john unpinned this topic