Your Ad Could Be Here

Hi from singer-songwriter from NY

Hello. I'm a singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist. I record and release all of my music myself. I've been at this for a while with no real aspirations beyond having as many people hear my music as possible. I tend to write mostly alternative folk type of stuff and piano ballads. I never really know what genre my music would fall in. Excited to eventually post it here.

• Like 4

Hey @Bruce Tang

Welcome. Sounds like your music might be right up my street. I hope to see/hear you knocking around on the forum. I hope you enjoy your time here.

CCB

Hey Bruce! Welcome to the Songstuff family. Great to have you with us.

What are your music plans for 2023?

Hey John, I just released my third album last week. I don't really have any concrete plans right now. Probably just writing more, maybe recording some new stuff by the end of the year. I have such large gaps in between my albums. I'm trying to be a little more prolific. I'll probably do some solo acoustic youtube videos of some of my songs.

I thought about doing some open mics but I don't know. I've done them in the past and didn't really enjoy them much. It's kind of hard getting into the moment when people are talking and drinking as you try and sing your heart out😆

How about yourself?

• Like 1

On 2/28/2023 at 1:47 AM, Bruce Tang said:

Hey John, I just released my third album last week. I don't really have any concrete plans right now. Probably just writing more, maybe recording some new stuff by the end of the year. I have such large gaps in between my albums. I'm trying to be a little more prolific. I'll probably do some solo acoustic youtube videos of some of my songs.

I thought about doing some open mics but I don't know. I've done them in the past and didn't really enjoy them much. It's kind of hard getting into the moment when people are talking and drinking as you try and sing your heart out😆

How about yourself?

I have about 23 songs written and a few part written, and I keep writing more. I plan to record and start releasing them this year. Almost all I plan on recording as pretty well stripped back to acoustic, and also as a full arrangement. I am thinking of releasing a few stand alone songs, followed by either 1, 2 or 3 EPs (depending on response) each with 1 or 2 single mixes. I will then look to record an album. I have a bunch of other songs not yet recorded. A few I plan to pitch, the rest are just for archiving. There’s nothing really wrong with them, but I only want to release the songs I am happiest with, and the songs that represent me to the best.

Fun, fun, fun!

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...