Your Ad Could Be Here

No Expectations

• Noob

Greetings, Songstuffers!

Looking forward to seeing what goes on here. Been writing songs since the late sixties, never professionally. Play guitar, gig at local pubs, breweries, and whatnot here in Maine and have one CD of some of my tunes. Though I've played in a couple of African artists' bands, my music is mostly roots American styles — folk, blues, country, garage rock. Love jamming.

Not here for career advancement, just enjoy gabbing about songwriting and giving advice when it's asked for.

We'll talk!

cb

Edited by Charlie Bernstein
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Charlie Bernstein said:

Greetings, Songstuffers!

Looking forward to seeing what goes on here. Been writing songs since the late sixties, never professionally. Play guitar, gig at local pubs, breweries, and whatnot here in Maine and have one CD of some of my tunes. Though I've played in a couple of African artists' bands, my music is mostly roots American styles — folk, blues, country, garage rock. Love jamming.

Not here for career advancement, just enjoy gabbing about songwriting and giving advice when it's asked for.

We'll talk!

cb

Hey Charlie!

Good to meet you! Welcome to Songstuff :)