Your Ad Could Be Here

Introduction of my KaspeЯ band

• Noob

Hello, i'm Kacper and i'm there to introduce you my band KaspeЯ.

It is one-man band for now(hopefully bigger soon).My music can be associated with progressive rock/metal , jazz , fusion , art rock , instrumental.

I'm composer , everything i do by myself.My main instrument is guitar , i really love this instrument, you can hear also other instruments in my songs , like keyboards , bass and drums.

I started my band in 2015 , and making albums year after year.I have the influences that without them my band could not exist.Dream Theater , Yes , Frank Zappa , Genesis , Liquid Tension Experiment , Rush, many solo artists like Peter Gabriel , Buckethead , Allan Holdsworth , Jan Akkerman , Philip Caterine , John Coltrane , and any other ambitious inspiring one.

If you wanna check my works , you can find me easily on Spotify , Youtube , Facebook or Instagram(rare using , sometimes posting guitar stuff)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCY_uW8HYn8f2CpdHCSjejJA

https://www.facebook.com/Kaspermusic46/

PS.I'm looking for someone who is more patient and have more knowledge than me in "music promoting" , and finding some managment for my band.

• Like 2

Hey Kacper,

welcome to the Songstuff music community. Great to have you with us. :)

Cheers

John

• Noob

Love these instrumentals. Definitely hearing the Dream Theater influence. Awesome work!