Your Ad Could Be Here

Greetings from Italy!

• Noob

Hello everyone, I go by the name of Hosz. I'm a 28 year old singer songwriter currently based in Italy, I've been looking for a place to talk and share music like the old days.

Lately I released my first indie rock EP, that I hope you could take a look, I would love to have some feedback and thoughts. This solo musician path is lonely, now days these new generations are used to plastic music, something that can be produced quick and then thrown away, my generation and the older one we are probably too busy with life or stick to the old music instead of digging and digging for something of our taste.

Well I hope I'll meet a lot of nice people here, hope yall having a great time.

https://open.spotify.com/artist/3OdeF09ubcZEbb5Fwbw3ec

• Like 2

Hey Hosz,

welcome to Songstuff. Good job with your song. It definitely has that Euro-pop influence, but there’s more to it than that. You have a nice balanced sound. I like your voice, especially when you turn on that hint of vocal fry. Great lead guitar too!

Cheers

John

• Like 1

• Noob
20 hours ago, john said:

Hey Hosz,

welcome to Songstuff. Good job with your song. It definitely has that Euro-pop influence, but there’s more to it than that. You have a nice balanced sound. I like your voice, especially when you turn on that hint of vocal fry. Great lead guitar too!

Cheers

John

Thank you john, I appreciate those details it helps me understand which areas of my music are the ones that standout, fun fact about the song is that I had the entire instrumental made on Fivver, so there are 3 musicians from 3 different countries.

Thank you again, see you  

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Hosz said:

Thank you john, I appreciate those details it helps me understand which areas of my music are the ones that standout, fun fact about the song is that I had the entire instrumental made on Fivver, so there are 3 musicians from 3 different countries.

Thank you again, see you  

An interesting process for recording a song. Are you the singer or guitarist? Just wondering!

• Noob
23 hours ago, john said:

An interesting process for recording a song. Are you the singer or guitarist? Just wondering!

I'm the singer, yeah, I've had no luck with bands before so I kept on going solo, this song was a tough one to put together, after this one I found a guy who does the entire instrumental and is basically the same guy I used to make the other 2 songs of this EP. I basically start with creating a guitar progression, add the voice demo, and send him the project, than based on my taste and detail he transforms the song into a full band instrumental. For solo musicians like me, Fivver is a big deal