Your Ad Could Be Here

Trying to find connections

Hey!

I am Ronja Tabita,22 yo ”new” (started feeling like true artist maybe 2019) musician from Finland, using artist name Faedyx. I feel very lonely with my music creating and opportunities feel closed, and I just know music is my passion and purpose. I would like to find someone interested in my music, I can send more samples for sure!! I would like to start my career truly as musician and I think I can’t do it alone… Do you have any advice for me?

And yeah, I’ll tell more about my music: my music is very very dreamy, electric, visionary, intuitive, EDM vibes, cyber / tech / scifi vibes.

Thank you for reading this ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

this is my only published song:

https://youtu.be/oFxOxnvo2lk?si=sAbB1HXrbX12cdLo

• Like 2

Hey Ronja! A big welcome to Songstuff! I like the video. :)

PS I would have added it to the Songstuff playlists, but your content is marked as Made For Kids and YouTube prevents us adding it :(

Hi Ronja

Great to have you join the Music Video Club and look forward to some interaction (and examples?) there.

Greg 👍

• Editors

Hello Ronja!

Nice to have you on our boards! Welcome aboard :)

HI Ronja,

Welcome to Songstuff.  I checked out your song on YouTube and it is dreamy and electric which goes along with your visual presentation. 

On 9/28/2023 at 3:42 AM, Faedyx said:

my music creating and opportunities feel closed

Is the target audience that you're looking for kids?  I ask, not only because the video is labeled as such on YouTube, but because knowing "who your target audience is" is really important and makes a difference when creating content, finding opportunities and generating interest in your music.  It's also helpful to know when giving advice to any works you may share.

Peggy

Welcome to Songstuff Ronja. I think that it's great that you have found your passion with the music. I enjoyed the 'Gamma Ray Ghoul' video. Atmospheric music - fits with the title. Good job.