Your Ad Could Be Here

Just Introducing Myself

Hello all,

My name is Landon and I have actually been on here for a couple of days but did not know I should introduce myself. Well, I am 21 years old and I am a senior in college at Baylor. I have been trying to write lyrics for about 9 months. I joined this forum just to see how other people write and to see if I am any good at what I do. Feel free to give my lyric "chamber of gas" a critique. I'll start critiquing some of your writing soon. I guess that's about it.

Welcome to Songstuff! I loved your song. What do you study at Baylor? What kind of music are you going for writing wise?

Looking forward to seeing you around!

I am actually studying accounting right now. It's pretty rough stuff but it's alright though. As far as what i'm going for writing wise, I am not sure to be honest. I am pretty new at this. I mainly wrote poetry (or attempted to write it) until around December of last year when I discovered that people (like Bernie Taupin) actually made a living off of writing lyrics. After that I thought I'd give it a shot. I'm still trying to find my voice but music-wise I would go with whatever fits. Sorry, I kind of got off track. Thanks for the reply.

Archived