Your Ad Could Be Here

Good Day

Mark

:yahoo: What's up folks?

Yeah, my name is Mark. I'm 15 years old and I am an aspiring singer/songwriter/poet. When I'm not doing that I am a student at a prep school in an undisclosed location. I have been playing guitar for almost a year and a half now. About six months ago I swiitched to acoustic because my parents wouldn't let me practice with my amp on. I play a blue Ibanez AEF, that looks a lot like this:

AEF30MS.jpg

My favorite band is yellowcard, though I have nowhere near the vocal range required for most of their songs.

So yeah I won't bore you any longer... I should probably be studying or something :rolleyes:

Hey there, Mark! [smiley=imu2.gif] Welcome to Songstuff!!!! My old guitar is pretty similar to that, but its got a metalic finish. Anyways, I hope you find everything youre looking for here! If youve ever got any questions or problems, feel free to ask :)

Enjoy your stay!!

*~peace and love~*

~Amanda Hope~

I haven't written much in the way of lyrics yet (the emphasis was on aspiring.) I've only recently gotten over some serious writers block that I've had since I started trying to write 6 months ago, but that I wrote a ton of music on the guitar so I'm working on writing words for them.