Your Ad Could Be Here

Introduction

clare

• Noob

Hi, I am Clare, I am a singer and guitarist performing covers at local venues, I would really like to write my own material and have never done it before is there anyone out there who can give me any ideas how to get started

Hey

Welcome to Songstuff!

You can discuss songwriting in general in the songwriting board, or get reviews of your lyric, song or demo in the review boards. We've got a range of songwriting articles available. You can find our full listing of articles here.

You might also find some members who would be interested in collaborating on some tracks.

Cheers

John

• 3 weeks later...
  • Noob

Hi Clare,

You can purchase your own user friendly multi-track recorder for under $20 buck from Acoustic Labs by visiting their website at: Acoustic Labs

If you are just a beginner at using multi-track software, Acoustic Labs is the place to start.

Next, Purchase yourself a simple affordable drum machine. You can create or use simple drum beats and record it to track 1 of the acoustic multi-track recorder. On the next track, just strum so chords. On track 3, plug in your microphone and start singing. Best to plug your mic thru a mixer with reverb and from the mixer to the acoustic Lab software. On the other tracks, you can be your own backup chorus. Contact me after you get the hang of it and let me know how it goes.

Neil [smiley=acoustic.gif]

• 3 weeks later...