Your Ad Could Be Here

Hello!

tzer

Hello, all!

I am Tony Z from St. Louis, MO, USA.

I am working with close friends on a project band where I am acting as producer, arranger, collaborator, engineer, manager and bass player. While performing my duties as an arranger/producer it became clear to me that having a place where I can get answers to questions like, "How do we create/enhance a hook?" or "Is this song's verse, chorus, bridge structure intact and well-executed?" or "This song needs space. How do I get more air into this piece?" etc... I figured becoming a part of a forum like this would be a good move.

I look forward to interacting with everyone here!

--Tony Z

Hey Tony, welcome to Songstuff! [smiley=imu2.gif] Hope you like it here and find everything you need. If youve ever got any questions feel free to ask for help or check out the new support center. Enjoy your stay here!

Take care,

peace and love,

amanda hope