Your Ad Could Be Here

And The New Guy Is..... (drum Roll)

sub7th

[smiley=drums.gif]

Me!

Hallo hallo!

I've been lurking around your forums for a bit now and have finally decided to jump in and mix it up.

Seems to be a good mix of styles and skill levels, I'm sure i stand to learn quite a bit.

I'm a songwriter and lyricist first.

Vocalist after that and from there I play enough keyboards and guitar to get my ideas together but I'm definitely no pro.

Been editing audio for a long time but I'm not to much of a producer, dont seem to have the ear for it.

I use Pro-Tools LE 7.3 and Nuendo 3 along with my microphones, custom fender, my crappy acoustic and an M-Audio Axiom 61 with a slew of VSTs.

Hopefully I can get some good feedback from everybody and give some as well.

Looking forward to some good conversations!

Mike.

Where are you based Mike?

Thanks for the welcomes.

Im based in Washington DC area, specifically Alexandria, Virginia.

I work in the city and live in Alexandria.

I'm excited to be a member here, I listened to one of the tracks Im working on during the train ride home and thought

"Damn I hope I get some pointers from those guys"

My production skills..... well they suck, for music anyway.

Hey Mike

I meant to ask if you had any music online?

Cheers

John

Hmmm, not any of my own (working on that right now) but there may be some tracks that I've worked on with other artists, lemmee look around.

[edit]

Wrote my lyrics and sang on this one for a friend. Song is "Serpent". Voice at the end is me too.

Actually!

Here's an old one I just found, thats all me and a back-up vocal on the chorus by my buddy Dino.... whish we woulda had melodyne back then, he smokes to many cigarettes. It was never finished but I'm working on it again now that I have my studio together, gunna up the tempo a bit.

There used to be a couple of other collabs but it looks like they've been bumped with newer tracks.

As soon as I get some of my new stuff finished I'll start putting it up.

Edited by sub7th