Your Ad Could Be Here

Hello Everyone

• Noob

I remember finding a site where you could post songs and have other people critique the mixes... I don't think this is the site. But this one looked cool so i figured id join up, listen to others works, see what other fellow musicians were up to. Already listened to alot of the myspaces yall posted, added some of the ones that i liked-- when i get some more time ill probably try and listen to them all. I've been playing music for about 11 years now, I live in LA, California. Just finished my first solo album that I am releasing on my label that I started in 07--although 08 will be its official year as it was registered in December. Heres my myspace if anyone wants to listen to my tunes (ill post this on the myspace topic too incase non yall read the newb threads :P), sometimes i get side tracked and dont get to keep up on forums, but myspace i normaly check atleast once a day haha, myspace.com/scottmhayes. Hopefully ill be meeting more of yall on here. Happy new years everyone.

~Scott Hayes

Hi Scott

Welcome to Songstuff! :)

Feel free to add your music page link to your sig!

Have you joined created a Songstuff Artist page? oh btw, you can get a free ad on Songstuff for your album release, plus send in press releases to be added to the news streams. :)

Cheers

John