Your Ad Could Be Here

Chat Chat Chat Chat Chat

Coleman have just brought out an ‘original’ version of their English Mustard. I am hoping it’s like the stuff I had when I was a kid. In a ham sarnie, it could produce a powerful assault on the frontal lobes. Painful & pleasant in equal measure.

Mustard hasn’t done this for 40 years for me. Or maybe I just got used to it? Dunno. I usually mix up the powdered stuff these days with cold water & a dash of soy sauce.

Anyway I’m going to hunt down a jar this weekend. :)

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

or you could be suffering from Delusion Affecting Forgotten Tastes.... or being D.A.F.T  for short.

I remember when Wagon Wheels were bigger than actual wagon wheels

I remember when Wagon Wheels were bigger than actual wagon wheels

The still are. Wagon Wheels have capitalised on that. :whistle:

• 1 month later...

Coleman have just brought out an ‘original’ version of their English Mustard. I am hoping it’s like the stuff I had when I was a kid. In a ham sarnie, it could produce a powerful assault on the frontal lobes. Painful & pleasant in equal measure.

Mustard hasn’t done this for 40 years for me. Or maybe I just got used to it? Dunno. I usually mix up the powdered stuff these days with cold water & a dash of soy sauce.

Anyway I’m going to hunt down a jar this weekend. :)

It is just as I remember it. Absolutely burning hot. 

So Avit Hammer  :moon:

• 2 months later...

Howdy :)

I've gotten a couple of notification bubbles up on the chat Tab since Joining, but when I click to open up the window I tells me I do not have access. Is there something I need to do in order to CHAT? 

Rebecca 

Why you got some? :P 

Thank you much for the info. Appreciate it. 

• Editors

Hi Becky.

Yup. It needs a minimum number of posts for you to be able to access the chat. We've the spammers coming in trying to promote their irrelevant crap after registering.

Otherwise, I hope the site has been useful to ya. Do let me or the other staff know if you've any questions.

Cheers,

Mahesh

Okay Mahesh.

This place is awesome and I'm grateful to be here. :) Hope to be for a while. 

Thank you. 

Howdy :)

I've gotten a couple of notification bubbles up on the chat Tab since Joining, but when I click to open up the window I tells me I do not have access. Is there something I need to do in order to CHAT? 

Rebecca 

It is limited access for new members (we get a lot of spammers, please blame them :) )

Was it my fault the forums crashed?

Just for giggles I logged into the chat and someone (unknownr to me) joined in. I replied goodbye and closed the window. Then all heck breaks out.

Oh so it was you Mike? ;)

... so did you close this window in a reckless sort of manner?

Was it my fault the forums crashed?

Just for giggles I logged into the chat and someone (unknownr to me) joined in. I replied goodbye and closed the window. Then all heck breaks out.

Chat forum mis-ettiquette always crashes the server. You should have said "hello" first. :)

It is limited access for new members (we get a lot of spammers, please blame them :) )

Okay I will :) (hammer in hand to thwack spammers) 

Was unsure if I had missed a member form or something so I wanted to ask. Thanks guys.

• 1 month later...

there's something I need to get off my chest.

a dressing gown, 2 shirts, a belt, a pair of socks and a copy of Which magazine.

Until that happens, I cant change my bed linen.

wireless-touch-keyboard-k400-amr-glamour

Trying to get used to my new wireless keyboard/mouse. It's a pain I keep reaching for the shift key and end up hitting the up cursor key. I got it to reduce fatigue associated with how far away my mouse is from my body and it's proving odd getting used to a touch pad again.

wireless-touch-keyboard-k400-amr-glamour

Trying to get used to my new wireless keyboard/mouse. It's a pain I keep reaching for the shift key and end up hitting the up cursor key. I got it to reduce fatigue associated with how far away my mouse is from my body and it's proving odd getting used to a touch pad again.

I hate those things, very restrictive in nature. You'll get used to it eventually but couldn't you have just moved the mouse closer to your body? 

Archived