Your Ad Could Be Here

Chat Chat Chat Chat Chat

I never met this girl...  I feel jipped.  

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol thanks David!

Chris I can send you a link lol ;)

In the video player space on the main hubs and elsewhere I plan on showing the YouTube channel Member Set playlists to give the selected artists some promo

Lol thanks David!

Chris I can send you a link lol ;)

In the video player space on the main hubs and elsewhere I plan on showing the YouTube channel Member Set playlists to give the selected artists some promo

That's a great idea.  Have you thought about doing a monthly forum wide song writing contest?  You could have everyone compete to be featured as the "artist of the month"  or something.  Just an idea.  

We had a monthly song contest reasonably recently, but uptake wasn't high and it took quite a lot of effort to run.

It is possible we will reintroduce it at some point, especially if we get an increase in finished works being posted. For the foreseeable however I think we will continue with the videos being selected by staff from recent member posts. With so many ongoing changes and improvements going on, staff are needed in other areas.

On that note, for anyone else reading this, we are short staffed. We are looking for volunteers in just about every area imaginable from moderation, to graphics, to site coding, server admin, article writing, marketing and promotion, admin, design... The list goes on. If you have a skill and would be interested in helping, drop me a PM so we can discuss it. :)

Hey where is the girl??

I'm with chris never met her.

Forgot about this page. I'm still on my phone over here!

IRS is messing with me right now. Swear. But the good news is if true and things happen in 3's.well I'm golden.!!stroke.equipment stolen. Irs freeze. That's three!!! Hhmm country song? Maybe if I could write a lyrics worth a ****!! Lol

Hope next week be able to promo some for you.my laotop never made it back to the states so looking at a pad. Will see. Hhmm guess laptop not makkng it back would be 4! But being Irish probably a irish Claus in the whole thing where we have crap happen in 4 and '5's .things keep happening I'm gonna have to get a real job where you have to wake up get dressed and stuff .....gggrrr

Any sign of an irs unfreeze?

I am thinking we should change your name to Tom "Lucky" Collins :)

Yeah, it does look sad. Was this taken on the day you had to leave?

if it was happier it might skip

I think the reason this particular robot is sad is left out of the image. I believe if the picture showed the lower half it would become clear... Slots for money.

Yep, she's a hooker.

That also explains the bags under her eyes. :)

is there a copyright law to stop artists using the same name I know there are two Brian Cox ,  but what if I wanted to call my band the beatles?

if there is a copyright issue how did Kurt Cobain manage to call his band Nirvana when there is a band called nirvana already ?  see rainbow chaser (song ) song from sixties by nirvana , just asking

Hi there isn't a copyright law, but they can be registered trademarks and or registered business names. Try starting a burger business called McDonalds

ok john but how did nirvana the second one get away with it . ? any idea?

The first probably let their registration lapse or never registered in the first place.

Or a website about music called Songstuff!

Don't you mean Songstuphph?

Archived