Your Ad Could Be Here

Let me briefly introduce myself

• Noob

Hello everybody,

my name is Michael and I loved music ever since I can remember. Nowadays I even try to write it by myself -

just as a hobby. I live in Germany near the danish border. Please excuse my poor english - I learn to use it more

correctly day by day. I am an IT-professional / software developer, but back in my youth I already made music

with a Commodore Amiga, a sound-digitizer, a very small audio mixer and two tape-decks.

Then "career" came...

A few years ago I started to learn playing the guitar and step-by-step I collected all these little things like a couple

of microphones, an amplifier, an audio-capturing-device, a DAW etc.

Now, being nearly able to use these utilities and to play some chords and picks on the guitar, I am looking for

an entry in songwriting just to create my own stuff and to tell some of the stories that I'm thinking about.

My musical tastes are from the singer/songwriter genre, names like Loreena McKennit, Tina Dico, Milow and yes,

Ed Sheeran. And last but not least all these evergreens like Simon & Garfunkel, John Denver, Cat Stevens.

I love these songs in which song content, music and emotion go together and make me feel like I experienced the

story be myself.

In my own songs I am currently working on issues like merging song structure, song content and emotion - how to

arrange a song to make it interesting. And of course I often try to use the english language correctly.

See you...

• Noob

Hej Michael if your interested i live not far from Danish German border more specifik Rødby-Puttgarden and close to Vordingborg  the train goes directly. 

I would be happy to meet you in person amd talk a bit.

I Know a young man from Germany who sets up lights up for koncerts and stuff like that.

Good to see here Michael

Mikael

• Noob

Hi Mikael,

very nice to hear from you. I live in Flensborg, it's a plenty of travelling minutes from Puttgarden.

I seldom have enough time to travel that much. So to meet in person has to wait.

But let's talk about songwriting for a while. Your post in the neighbour forum sounds very interesting.

I admit I don't understand one word of the danish language, but I put it in Google Translator and so

I understood the meaning of your lyrics. Is it a proposal to your partner? Did you perform it already?

I think it's very unusual to put a love song in the envelope of a rap. What do other people, especially

your family say about this? If you have already an idea how to perform it musically I could help you by

recording a little guitar track? Have you got any idea for an emotional chorus? I'd say you should

look at the partial rap song "Eraser" of Ed Sh**ran (SBTV Version). Maybe this could be an inspiration.

If you are interested in my musical style:

I don't really know if it's permitted to post links in this part of the forum, so I will try to send you a

PM with links to demos of my first self-made two songs. I wrote them about the current "zeitgeist"

and to clearup my thoughts. The next song is on its way, it will be a story about a failed love affair

of two very young people - a very old story I got to know about in the past...

All the best to you

Michael

Hey Michael, welcome to Songstuff! Good to have you aboard. :)

Archived