Your Ad Could Be Here

Hello There

kizmarlo

Heya,

Just thought I'd pop along and say my obligatory 'Hello', before cracking on with lyric-bashing. I'm Chris, and I'm a rather light-hearted guy. I'm a classically-trained opera singer in Welsh National Opera, but I write songs in my spare time - kinda Damien Rice-y.. It's just a bit of fun that I do, but recently I've been getting more and more attached to my work, and therefore wanted to try and make it as good as possible, by getting in touch with like-minded people.

So now that's been said, I'll go wander around the forum.

Much love.

hi Kizmarlo

Welcome to Sonfstuff! :)

Do you play any instruments as well as singing? Do you record your songs?

Questions over ;)

Cheers

John

yeah I do, I play acoustic guitar to an 'adequate' level, which is always fun... and yes, I do record my own songs from time to time - but nothing's published out there as of yet. No doubt I'll whip out the multi-track if I manage to harvest anything worthwhile.

Welcome onboard Chris :)

I dunno about the bonkers thing... I'm not bonkers, are you bonkers? No, I didn't think so, is she bonkers? A little? Seriously?! NO way!!! That's weird, There was me thinking she was normal... What about him, is he ok?! Yeah?! Cool.. I'll go talk to him then... see ya! :)

Rohan :P

sorry about the delay in saying "thanks for the welcome messages", i've just been winding down a tour... but now you gusy have my undivided attention for at least the next hour whilst i take a break from recording a rubbish acoustic number.

sorry about the delay in saying "thanks for the welcome messages", i've just been winding down a tour... but now you gusy have my undivided attention for at least the next hour whilst i take a break from recording a rubbish acoustic number.

^_^ I've got loads of those!