Your Ad Could Be Here

Oh Gee, I'm Here Again...

Olggu

Hello, it's me, I am hiding under the name "Olggu", which some of you may remember from the past years as a brother of late H.H. Not much has changed, I still try to learn to play my bass guitar, still living in Finland and still learning how to use English language in a proper manner. And it is just about same with H.H, he still is as dead as a mutton, but considering the circumstances I think that is quite normal...so R.I.P

At this point I want to thank everybody who were willing to take part of that bouquet, it was really spectacular and it got lot of interest among the quests, so THANK YOU VERY MUCH [smiley=rockin.gif]

You will find me at the Bar, I will be lurking there at time to time, talking about things like tequila and strange foods etc.

Hey Olggu

Posted in your other topic. Funny seeing you as a noob :)

Well, welcome BACK to Songstuff. Several of your old friends are still here though some only drop in from time to time. Unlike Steve who lubs the ol place. :)

Good to see you back.

Cheers

John

:) About time you turned up! Good to have you back my old friend! How's the bass playing going? How's the family? How's Hs kid doing?

Everything is cool (except my ability to play bass), family is fine, and as far as I know, H.H:s kids are just fine. Younger is still training guitar and he is quite good with it, older is learning his trade as an ambulance driver. We don't keep in touch so much, but I hear something at time to time from other relatives. What comes to playing bass, my son has learn it much faster than me, and I listen him over my own "playing" at any time [smiley=acoustic.gif]

Edited by Olggu