Your Ad Could Be Here

Evening All

right, then, where to start?

My band (ICE band) play all original material. I write most of it, although I've started to work closely with my wife who is also the singer in the band. She plays keys and comes up with some great melodies, which leaves me free to concentrate on my first musical love, lyrics.

Style-wise, not a clue, we're described as electroacoustica and a lot of people say that we don't really sound like anyone else, influences are as diverse as Neil Diamond, Alan Parsons, Crowded House, Mike Oldfield and The Eagles. Plus a load more.

I've been writing songs for the past 15 years, although ICE have only been together for 2. We're no spring chickens but with the sort of music we make, that doesn't seem to matter, we have people coming to gigs aged between 17 and 60.

There are a couple of songs available as free downloads on our freebie page. usually we ask people to sign up to our newsletter before they get access to it, but as you seem such a nice bunch here, I'll risk getting my wrist slapped and let you have it.

ICE band

welcome.....

but i still didnt get the purpose of you being here.....i mean all are here for songwriting .....

forget it....

by the way where are you from....????

er, did I not mention that I write the songs?

We're from Rossendale, just north of Manchester, North West England, UK.

:) Hey! Welcome to Songstuff. Forgive neo. We'll lock him back in the cellar soon. Do you gig much? Is it local to Manchester? or national/international?

;D it's ok, I'm used to being misunderstood, usually by my wife, though ;)

we gig mainly in the North West, though we have been known to stray beyond Lancashire and play London, Scotland, Ireland and Germany. Hell, we were even allowed in Yorkshire once ;D

Kudos to you if you guys can fight through that in a band setting, not always easy.

Welcome to SongStuff [smiley=bounce.gif]

it must be love. We not only write, rehearse and gig together, we also work from home, in the same room, we're togther 24 hours a day :D

Hey Ice

Welcome to Songstuff! :)

I can see that all working until you insist on being given a booty dance by various stocking clad lovelies in your first video..... ;D

Cheers

John

Welcome to the club :)

Rohan

we gig mainly in the North West, though we have been known to stray beyond Lancashire and play London, Scotland, Ireland and Germany. Hell, we were even allowed in Yorkshire once ;D

You might be interested in our little shindig in August! Check out the link in my sig. (Or Johns) :)

Yes, I noticed that and was tempted, but we'll be in Scotland in June, Loch Ness and Skye. In August, if all goes to plan, our drummer will have her new studio ready and we'll be making full use of it, so we probably won't have time to get there. However, if all doesn't go to plan, I'll let you know as we may well be able to come. :D

smile.gif Hey! Welcome to Songstuff. Forgive neo. We'll lock him back in the cellar soon.

i am sorry if i sounded rude.....

but i didn't mean it.......

don't worry be happy....:)

:( I'm getting a

Not Found

The requested URL /grabemwhileyoucan was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

north of Manchester, North West England, UK.

Never heard of it.

Archived