Your Ad Could Be Here

Wassup Everyone?

Hello, my name is Matt and I am a 15 year-old singer/songwriter. I record my own music (I play everything lol...drums, guitar, bass, keyboards, vocals) and I am now recording my first official EP, and it will be available through iTunes in the next few months...anyway. My style is Alternative Christian Mainstream Rock. I hope to have a great time here and meet plenty of nice people!

Edited by MattGTO

welcome matey and remember, there are more digital download sites than just iTunes. iTunes is not be be-and-end-all of all music downloads. Try 7 digital they are much fairer to the musician.

Sorry im ranting.. :P

welcome, looking forward to hearing some of your tunes. :)

Yup, I sold my acoustic set and bought that...a very bittersweet exchange. Its great for recording but quality isnt the best.

please tell me that large screen isn't your multi-track screen

No, I have a 140" projector for that 8)

Edited by MattGTO