Your Ad Could Be Here

Newbie.

DAB

Hi Everyone,

I'm Dave, joined up today after stumbling across the site. I'm not exactly a serious musician ( I like a laugh!) not even sure I'm a musician, yet :P I currently own four guitars, and love em all to bits. I have various sound effects I like to use, my latest addition being the POD X3 [smiley=rockin.gif] I'm not too far from Glasgow, although I've lived in different parts of the UK and USA. I'm off for a scout around the site now, see if I can become a [smiley=acoustic.gif]

Thanks for having me,

DAB.

Edited by DAB

Steve, thanks for the welcome dude.

Typo, same goes for you.

Nightwolf, I've been looking at the meet. I have a feeling I may be in Amsterdam that weekend, I will have to re-check the festival dates. If they don't coincide, I will most probably mosey on along to the meet.

Thanks again guys,

DAB.

Thanks Neoteric, she is a nice guitar, in every department. I actually went out to get an American Strat on my birthday, I saw this in the window and fell head over heels :D I played her instore for about 10 seconds :D and said " I'll take it!" I went out in April, again looking for an American Strat. I found a MIM Telecaster Custom 72, I played her for a while and had to have it. I'll get that Strat one of these days, I might go looking next month.

As for songs.... you might wait a while bud. I play for my own enjoyment, nothing serious. And certainly nothing worth recording, especially in a place like this. We have some seriously talented musicians here, I'm really enjoying all the myspace stuff. Keep it up folks 8)

• 2 months later...

Prior to joining this site, I had no urge to record any of my stuff. But this place had given me so much inspiration, I've actually recorded a few things. I know I don't post much on the writting boards, I don't feel that confident yet. So thanks Songstuff, I owe you [smiley=acoustic.gif]