Your Ad Could Be Here

Looking For A Specific Sound?

We'll begin uploading our own collection of sounds and samples after we've sorted out the storage and categories later this week.

The idea is that for every songtutorial there'd be enough sample material, plus then some.

But in the meantime, if you are looking for a specific sound or loop, and we have it (or can make it!) - just shout. ^_^

Hey

I'm looking forward to this :)

Cheers

John

me2 [smiley=bounce.gif]

I want a sound like Meg Ryan's orgasm from 'When Harry Met Sally' [smiley=bounce.gif]

Sorry, just kidding :-[

I want a sound like Meg Ryan's orgasm from 'When Harry Met Sally' [smiley=bounce.gif]

Sorry, just kidding :-[

(sniggers immaturely) :D

[smiley=rockin.gif]

A friend of mine had something very similar on his answerphone. At the hieght of passion, his voice shouted, 'Not now! leave a message'

That's hilarious ^_^

I could make it into a Rex loop so you can play all separate phrases of it on a keyboard. :P

I have been finding it incredibly difficult to find samples of people whispering.. an odd request I know buts no luck for a long time. Any help appreciated! :)

You're right, finding dry or unprocessed ones isn't easy.

This one's not half bad, but a bit short, and mono (doesn't play in MP).

http://files.filefront.com/whisperwav/;515...;/fileinfo.html

will do some more checking, and if need be create something. Can you play rex files? If you can *play* the snippets, it becomes easier to expand on the theme without it getting repetitious... :)

i found one chokai...

it's of student whispering of students like before exam or a lecture...!

hope that'll do...!

here you go

Archived