Your Ad Could Be Here

Hi All!

silentium

• Noob

Hy, people,

I joined this forum, in case of You don't mind ;) I am a rookie poet here in my country, Hungary, and do software engineering for a living. I bought a steel-stringed acoustic guitar last year and an electric last month. Seems, that I have not much talent, but I enjoy it :) I did not register for a defined reason, I just wanted to read about topics I am interested.

My name is Peter, by the way ;)

[smiley=beerchug.gif] for everyone

s.

hey Peter.....

welcome aboard...:)

we are having a wide range of topics over here....including almost all aspects...and even after you have any doubt our members are always ready to help you...:) so make a most of it... :)

and yeah...you might would like to check this out...!

and maybe this too...!

Love, Prayag

• Noob

Hi,

thanks for all the nice greetings :)

@Alistair: I'm a bit sick of things that bands do on stage, like going behind stage, and coming back for two more songs at the and of the concert, if the applause is big enough; and saying stupid thing to tie one song to the other. But the most annoying is, that a Hungarian vocalist always kept saying "Let me see those hands" during every song. I have a dream of putting a band together, with the name "Silentium", where we don't say anything beside the songs, just play for fun.

Personally I love the whole encore thing, as it's a good way for both the band and audience to show their appreciation (IF the cheer is loud enough [the audiences thanks] THEN the band will do a couple more [the band's thanks]). And banter from a band can be good,2 helps the audience get into the spirit :)

However, it is only good if the banter is good, and encores are often best when the band doesn't take them too seriously...

Anyhoo, Welcome onboard Peter :)

Cheers, Rohan

• 1 month later...