Your Ad Could Be Here

Idk What To Write

kingajcice

well, I'm supposed to write something, so I guess I'll just say some random stuff about me musically.

Other than vocally, which I'm told I'm good at but I don't trust ppl so much so I don't know if I'm going to listen to them, I'm not extremely talented in any musical instruments. I don't have a huge amount of experience with the actual music industry, however I love music and thus I do listen to a lot and I do write, lyrics only pretty much, a lot of songs. My fav. bands are Three Days Grace, Bowling for Soup, and Blink 182, my favorite singular artists are david archuleta, taylor hicks, and taylor swift(guess what show I watch by the way), and my top three songs go, Three Days Grace - I Hate Everything About You, David Archuleta - Crush, and Jupiter Rising - Electropop. So from those you can probably see I like a huge range of music, and not just one genre.

I'm hoping from joining this site I will be able to understand which of my lyrics, because I have no real lyrical training or understanding, are good and which are not because that should help me decipher why it is that way and help me make better lyrics in the future. Most of my lyrics will be Three Days Grace type music mixed in a kind of GodSmack way. I don't know how to explain it exactly, but I think the beats I have are good, although you won't really be able to hear those, but I just kind of would like to learn whether or not my lyrics are pretty good in that sense as well.

Also I'd like to see other's lyrics and read comments on them which will also help me, and then eventually learn to comment intelligently on them myself so that I don't sound like an idiot trying to critique something like someone else's lyrics.

By the way that's or-eh-gon, not or-eh-gun like the state.

What do you mean?

Is there another place called that? Is there something i'm missing ???

Anyways...

I've already commented on your lyric a few times, and you've commented on mine. So i'm just posting on here because it's late at night and I got nothing else to do :P

If you are ever wanting to learn an instrument i'd suggest piano or keyboard. It may just be me but I think it's one of the easiest instruments to learn. Not the easiest to master by no means but I think it's a great start. I play keyboard... made a few little tunes... haven't finished most of them but they are coming along nicely :) The piano is a bit harder to play, but you do have a wider range of notes (personally I think more than 5 octaves is unecesarry) and the foot pedals add's alot of effect. On the other hand keyboard has dozens of different settings, WAY MORE PORTABLE and never goes out of tune.

~TIMOTHY~

• 2 weeks later...