Your Ad Could Be Here

Lotta New Bass Players On The Boards

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Ok i take it back , i had a advert in gumtree on my space looking for a bass player for over 2 years and we ended up getting one from someone who came to see us lol thumb23.gif

Really?? I've been looking for something as well, not been that busy of late and so was looking for a band. Must have just missed you mate.

G

ooo lol

Thom meet biskit, I mean Graeme. Graeme, Thom has been looking for a good bass player for some time and Thom Graeme is a bass player always interested in... Graeme what is it you are interested in again?

:)

Things wi' 5 strings and if there's beer or whiskey involved...I'm yer man !!!

Really?? I've been looking for something as well, not been that busy of late and so was looking for a band. Must have just missed you mate.

G

Things wi' 5 strings and if there's beer or whiskey involved...I'm yer man !!!

At the moment we are working with a bass player who has just joined the band, but we have been here before and some folk leave just down to not being able to commit to gigs and weekly rehersals

• 1 year later...

At rehearsals...

I rock a Zon Sonus 5 string bass (hence the name!) run into a Markbass F1 and Bergantino 2x12 with a Boss ME-50B

I also use a Mesa Boogie 2x15. I've got another Zon 4 string bass on the way, currently being built. I just love the sound and look of them. :guitarplay1:

post-5953-0-08559100-1314669890_thumb.jp

Edited by ZonSonus