Your Ad Could Be Here

Hi All!

LemonCrush

I don't really have anything to say as an introduction. I'm a musician who records under the name of Lemon Crush. I'm not in music for money. I purely want as many people to hear my music as possible, whether I make any money on it or not.

I'm currently working on my 3rd album. I'm probably 75% done with it. My major influences and sound was Prince, The Time, Stevie Wonder, etc. blended up with a bunch of other stuff, but these days my music has really taken a different turn.

But I'm really just here ot chat music with all of you.

Hiya Lemon Crush.

I'm not a big electric guitar solo music fan type of person but Arcadia gets my thumbs up - the kind of piece I do like. Do you write lyrics or you prefer instrumentals?

Careful when you say "brutal" lol. The last person to ask for scathing was not a happy camper lol :)

Edited by justsoulin

Hiya Lemon Crush.

I'm not a big electric guitar solo music fan type of person but Arcadia gets my thumbs up - the kind of piece I do like. Do you write lyrics or you prefer instrumentals?

Careful when you say "brutal" lol. The last person to ask for scathing was not a happy camper lol :)

I try to avoid that guitar solo rock like the plague. I don't like that music, don't wanna play it. Just sayin'. I guess just because it's associated with shred and fast playing, which is totally not me.

I just do instrumentals. I'm trying to get my wife to record with me, because she's an amazing singer, but she's really shy about singing.

Thanks for the kind words though.