Your Ad Could Be Here

Looking Forward To Posting!

Hey everyone, obviously a new member here, might as well share a little bit about myself.

I'm a 26 year old medical student from Canada. I've been writing my own music and lyrics for about well... 10 years I guess now. Never really materialized into anything more than a hobby, though I have played a few local shows here and there when I was younger.

As for instruments, I play primarily the guitar and sometimes mess around with a piano. My songwriting influences are kind of all over the place, but I would definitely credit people like dylan, adam duritz, josh ritter, david gray, etc etc.

I'm really excited to share some songs and get some opinions on the stuff I've written/currently working on. I'm also looking forward to offering up some critique of my own and helping other writers with their endeavours. I'd like to hope that over 10 years I've learned at least one trick or two with this stuff!

Anyway, I'm sure I'll be seen lurking around the songwriter threads fairly regularly, see you then!

-J