Your Ad Could Be Here

1. Do you sing, play an instrument or instruments? 
I am an amateur pianist (with self-taught experience from the past) and I have recently started to pick up guitar.

When did you start playing?

I have been playing Piano since I was around... 12 years old? I'm not sure exactly when I even GOT the keyboard.

Did you teach yourself?

I taught myself 100%. Never seen any teachers or took any lessons.

2. Are you in a band or bands?

What is the name of the band?

No, the band scene wasn't really for me.

3. Do you write songs?

Do you write lyrics, music or both?

I am skilled in composition (self-taught) and writing lyrics (picked up around last year).

Do you have a writing partner?

I wish. That's partly why I'm here!

4. Do you record your music?
Do you use a home studio? If so what gear do you use?

I use FL Studio to compose, and I'm looking to get a hold of a MIDI to USB Adapter for my (old model) YAMAHA keyboard.

Do you use a recording studio?

My bedroom? C;

Do you have music available on the web? if so where?

At the moment, no, but I hope to publish a short demo reel broadcasting a few songs I've created in the 2 years I've been composing.

5. What other roles do you perform in the music business?
None.

6. Are you a tech head?

No.

7. What country do you live in?
United States.

8. What are your ambitions?
I just want to create a variety of music. I want to have dozens of songs and I want people of all audiences to like one song of mine and hate another.

9. Do you draw/paint/write stories/computer art/dance or other creative pursuit?
I create "Sprite Animations" in Flash Professional 8. This is mainly for "Maple Music Videos", which involves using videogame graphics from the online game "MapleStory". (However I don't play it myself lol.)

10. What would you like to get out of Songstuff?

I'm looking for collaborations and joints, as well as some experience in making music.

Thank you, Thrashimation and HoboSage!
I don't have any money to spend at the moment, but thank you!

If you are looking to collaborate or you're still unsure about my music, have a listen!

I started making music barely 2 years ago when I started to learn the interface of FL Studio. Sadly, since then, I have had a computer die with a MASSIVE collection of loops and demos 100% by me for later compositions and mixes (roughly 200 loops/demos in all)...

Archived