If we could have a glimpse inside your mind
We would all be shocked to see you're
literarily blind.

835269501_1407163.gif?4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

A lot of sites seem to be places for no-talent trolls to make inane and hurtful comments.  I had one person who claimed to be in the publishing business tell me that my writing was "too beautiful".  Well, beauty me up!  I'm trying to make real art, not casual entertainment for people who can't be bothered to engage their intelligence.  

You can judge, but that which is presented as real artistic judgment is often (as implied above) a form of sublimated envy.  It is often the attempt of an empty soul to fill itself with the tears and blood of others, hoping that the resulting clotted slosh will pass as Inner Voice.   The internet is sordid.  You can find love there (I found a spouse) and you can find art there, but most often you find someone else's festering refuse.

But I haven't found that to be the case here.  This place seems pretty ok.  Not real active, but cool. 

Archived