Your Ad Could Be Here

G'day!

G'day guys! My name is Matt Im from Australia and I started songwriting about a year ago I gues. Iv set up like a little home studio in my house and I play all the instruments on my tracks coz I got no one else to do it! Trust me I would love a real drummer or a real singer but Im out in the sticks and no one rlly plays anything out here! But yeah I just lovew music and would love some feedback good and bad, about the actual song and its melodies and stuff and about the mix how everything sits and blends! 

Anyway thanks for reading my drool and I cant wait to get active on the community!

Cheers!

thanks tom! XD Im super happy to be here just been over in the songwriting and critique section and been listening to peoples music and giving the best opinion i can! :D

G'day mate, owyagoin?

Kel

Welcome Matt. Dive right in, splash about a bit, we don't bite. Okay a few might nibble but that's just them getting to know you lol

hahaha yes! this forum is best! Cant wait to get to know the lot of yah!

Hi

Welcome to Songstuff  :)

Hope you enjoy being here  :)

Jan

Archived