Your Ad Could Be Here

Another Song Writer Here...

Hey Guys!!

I'm Deepa from Mumbai,India and i'm a songwriter. I just wrote this entire message introducing myself and for some reason it didn't post :( So maybe this one won't be so elaborate! haha

I love writing and while i started writing since i was around 8 years old, i kinda lost myself in between and only started getting serious about my writing 3 years ago.

It has been an amazing learning journey since and I am so thankful for having found what i love doing most!

I have recorded 2 very rough scratches (just vocals and guitars) which can be found on - http://www.soundcloud.com/wtmusic. I am in the process of getting 2 more tracks produced.... hopefully they will be done soon!

I have over 200 songs waiting to be produced, so any producer looking to collaborate, please be in touch! :)

One of my songs got published last month... though the songwriting in it is very very little since its a EDM track. But you can check out the teaser here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaSljiYNH5k

I would love to meet people here who share the same passion as me and are looking to make a career through music. Please let me know how i can be of any service to you as i would love to help in any way i can!

Take Care & Cheers!

Hi and welcome to Songstuff Deepa. :) How is the music scene where you are? We have quite a few members from India, including one of our moderators in Bangalore. :)

Hi and welcome to Songstuff Deepa. :) How is the music scene where you are? We have quite a few members from India, including one of our moderators in Bangalore. :)

Hey John!

Thanks for the welcome!

Well the music scene here is radically different....! for starters the concept of publishing is very very new and so it gets tough! And with many languages across the country, every part of India have their own style and music.

It's a great place for variety and musically rich instruments. :)

Oooh wow, love your song. You've got a very tasteful sense of what works and what doesn't. I'm sure you'll do very well. Welcome!

Thanks Kevin !!! :D Appreciate you taking the time out to listen to my song!

Archived