Your Ad Could Be Here

Similar Forums To This One?

Hey guys.. So Iv pretty much made this forum my go to page for all things creativity and just general chit chat. But I was just wondering if you guys have other similar forums like this one that you post your stuff too aswell. And Im not leaving trust me I think this might be the best forum Iv ever been on but I was just wondering if you know of anymore where I can post some songs.. just to get some more feedback and such.. 

Anyway, any help is greatly appreciated! 

Cheers!

There are a few, though several are genre specific. The closest in terms of being a broad selection of genres, albeit their forums are of a different emphasis, would be musesmuse.com. It is a good site but I don't think their crit boards were as busy as ours when last I looked. It is a good site and Jodi the musesmuse founder is really nice but I don't know how active she is now. We have several regular members here who are members there, though I don't know how active they are there... I am always too busy here! Obviously I'd prefer you to stay here as an active part of our community, but I understand you seek further opinions.

What I would point out is that provided you approach critique as an interactive discussion you don't need that many different opinions... Ie it is the depth of that discussion and exploration that is the most important factor. Whether you seek that here or elsewhere I would definitely recommend that you approach critique in that way. Quality is better than volume. :)

While I completely appreciate Tom's point above, I am confident that our community measures up and compares very very favourably with any other community out there. :)

hahaha guys!! Trust me Im not going anywhere Iv never got such in depth feedback from anywhere else! And from such lovely people! I just wanted to rouse around and see what else is out there so I know Ill stick to here haha just kidding. But seriously thankyou for all your answers! And I did google it! But nothing really came up I goggled original music forums and musician forums but I dont think theres really that much out there..

I belong to Muse's Muse, and I have never found the support or the learning experience, that I have gotten from this forum. Plus, the challenges there in my opinion can't compare to the ones that John has presented here. I 'm learning more here, than I did in Pat Pattison's course. Where can you get a professional songwriter musician, that is so personally invested in everyone he presents an opportunity to better themselves as a songwriter for no cost.?

I'm not slamming Muse's Muse, I'm just giving my opinion from personal experience, it's a good forum, it's just not as personal.

Goldy :thumbup:

• Like 1