Your Ad Could Be Here

Hi from San Francisco!

tenshun

Hi there, name's Chloe, I live in S.F. with two great cats. I'm a nutrition educator, into fitness and outdoor stuff. Not sure what else to say about me, I love music, all kinds, especially NEW music that I haven't heard! (IT doesn't have to be newly released). Hope to get to know you soon.

Hi there, name's Chloe, I live in S.F. with two great cats.  I'm a nutrition educator, into fitness and outdoor stuff.  Not sure what else to say about me, I love music, all kinds, especially NEW music that I haven't heard!  (IT doesn't have to be newly released).  Hope to get to know you soon.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hiya Chloe!

Nice to have you aboard the boards. :)

Tom

Thanks for the welcomes!

I don't play any music, but I can record it. I used to work in sound for films, was a foley engineer (live replacement of sound effects using a person who walks or manipulates props in sync with the film... like coconuts for horse hooves), so I know how to record things. I always set up the PA for my musician friends. :)

My cats names are Sturm and Drang.

Well... WELLCOME!

I guess this site is spreading like the flu.... just for curiosity's sake: WHERE, or HOW did you find your way here?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You know, I honestly don't know. I was searching for something, this site came up, and I lurked a little and found you guys witty and civilized... and here I am.

You know, I honestly don't know.  I was searching for something, this site came up, and I lurked a little and found you guys witty and civilized... and here I am.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Civilized!!???:D I think that only John achieves that sometimes!!!

but witty??

hmmm...

[smiley=drums.gif]

ok, thanks! ;D;D;D[smiley=rockin.gif]