Your Ad Could Be Here

Please Cast Your Vote For This Track. :)

Was thrilled to learn just now that my collaborator Billy Playle and I have two tracks in the Finalists list in the 2014 International SongDoor competition - Instrumentals section. 

I'd be grateful if you'd case a vote EACH DAY for 'A Near-Life Experience' (if you like it, of course. ;) )

The track is now running second. I hope we can pull it into first place and keep it there on the 20th. ;)

http://songdoor.com/uvote-instrument.html

UPDATE JAN 13: And if you have multiple devices, you can cast a vote on each one of them every day. This might up the vote count. ;)

The final Winner will be selected by the contest judges, but the winner of the popular votes will get an extra bonus. wink_jpfolks.gif

Thanks!

Donna

PS: If anyone's interested in hearing the song version, it's here. It was a finalist in an international songwriting competition a couple of years ago.

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=9991229

Edited by DonnaMarilyn

Thanks for the vote, Tom, and for posting the plea on the FB page. :)

I'd love to see 'A Near-Life Experience' get a few more votes. 

Must say, it's a real bonus that it's so easy to vote: No need even to register on the site. Just tick the box. 

Donna

Edited by DonnaMarilyn

McNaughton Park, Mike, and Lisa, thank you so much for your support. I appreciate it a lot. :)

I know it's a lot to ask folks to cast a vote each day, but… fantastic when it happens. ;)

Interesting that of the five instrumentals, two each are from the same person(s). So it will be an exciting race to the finish. ;)

Donna

Edited by DonnaMarilyn

Thank you, Tom. :) And a big thanks to folks here who voted. Apparently the total of votes was a record number. ;)

I'm thrilled for Billy, because no one deserves a win more than he does. Not only a consummate composer/arranger/musician, he's also an overall very nice person. We've collaborated on a number of songs over the past 5-6 years.

So…Fingers crossed for tomorrow, when the judges select the category winner. ;)

Donna

• Like 2