Your Ad Could Be Here

Hi!

• Noob

What's up! I'm Thunder Dash! That's my artist name. I've been a musician for 16 years now and am approaching my 7th year as a composer, arranger and remixer. I am approaching my second year as an audio engineer. My 

My biggest project up to date is my 3-movement symphony. 

Probably one of my biggest specialties is fusing genres. 

Some of my music related talents are

1. Perfect Pitch

2. Semi-Perfect beats

3. Seeing colors while hearing a specific key (Example: I see orange when I hear the key of B Major)

I'm also a theory buff, so if you have any questions, you can just send me a PM or leave a comment on my wall. 

Hope to make a nice home here!

• Editors

Hi there Thunder Dash,

I know one or two who have perfect pitch. That's pretty cool. And seeing colors when hearing a specific pitch, I've heard of this from David Lucas Burge who has an audiobook related to learning perfect pitch. Very interesting.

Welcome to Songstuff.

Cheers,

Mahesh

• Noob

Hi. Your name sounds like a pokemon move. :) Is seeing colors a talent, haha? Jokes. That's really interesting. Do you see a different color for B minor? My guess is dark orange. A vermilion.

There's actually a true name for the talent: Synthesia. I actually see a darker orange with a tiny bit of green in it. For F major, I see bright sun yellow, but for f minor, I see more of a indigo-blue. It gets kinda complicated so...

Archived