Your Ad Could Be Here

Hello Everyone

This probably goes on for way longer than it needs to, but whatever. You can choose to read it or ignore it.

My name is Zachary, generally called Zach, and I've been playing guitar for what amounts to a year and a half. Not that long, I know, but luckily for me, I have the time to build up my skills due to starting at age 12, and I am currently age 14. I started writing lyrics semi-seriously at age 14, but I haven't really done much in the way of creativity on guitar, just some noodling here and there. My favorite bands range from Between the Buried and me, Dream Theater, and System of a Down.

Moving on from music, I enjoy reading plenty of books such as the Ender's Game Quintet, the Shadow series, which is a parallel series to Ender's game, and all that is made by Orson Scott Card. I also love the entirety of the Warriors Series by Erin Hunter. Other notable things are the Maze Runner Series, Ranger's Apprentice series, A Series of Unfortunate Events, to a degree, Fahrenheit 451, and other books here and there.

My other favorite past-time would be video games. I own a PS2, PS3 and, obviously, a computer. I play things such as the Devil May Cry series, Bayonetta, Borderlands, Ratchet and Clank, Metal Gear Solid, Guitar Hero, Rock Band, Rocksmith, The Binding of Isaac, Terraria, you get the point.

My family owns a rat terrier named Belle, my mother named her, and have taken in some stray cats from around the neighborhood, which may not be the best idea, but I/my brother couldn't help it. Currently, we have a Big Mama, A Lil' Mama, who is currently missing in action, to our chagrin, 6 kittens from the Lil' Mama, another cat named Guppy, and an unknown amount of kittens from Big Mama.

That's all there really is to me. If you wish to know more, just ask

Welcome and Kudos to you for caring enough to help stray animals!!

Best of luck,

Bryan

Thank you for that, but honestly what I do may not be what's best. Where we live there is a road quite near us, so sadly, cat's getting ran over are sort of common. The best thing we could do is give the kittens away, but we know no one who has a place for them, so the best we can do is try and keep them safe, which luckily has worked out well, aside from Lil' Mama, but I don't even know if she was ran over, taken in by some other people, or just left. Regardless, thank you for your kind words, here.

I agree with Cassie!!  You seem to have a lot of focus and you are following a dream which that in itself screams volume for someone your age.

And I hope I don't sound too condescending by saying that.  I certainly don't mean to.

It's just so different from how I grew up.  I had no focus at all and not even a clue as to what I wanted to do as a profession.

Best of luck with your future endeavors, especially in your writing.  I also started writing at about age 15 but lost interest when my basement band fell apart.  Luckily I picked it back up but not for many years.  Now I have over 40 songs self published on SoundCloud and my first Novel in the last stages of editing.  I often how much more I could have done if I hadn't lost interest so long ago.

All the best,

Bryan