Your Ad Could Be Here

Hi, How Are You?

Hello people of the Internet!

My name is Chumpy, and I'm a music lover and wanna-be songwriter. I play pedestrian guitar, sing with a flat emotionless delivery, and write cliched lyrics that often include bad jokes. I enjoy writing and receiving feedback, and often do so on another forum for fights I compete in. I enjoy being creative (new for me) and feel like a hundred bucks when I finish a song before the deadline. The feedback I've received for my songs has been invaluable, and I am looking forward to improve my game by writing and receiving more reviews. I've read the rules for posting, and I dig them. I enjoy collaborating with other GarageBand users, and use Dropbox to share .band projects with friends from college. I generally play well with others.

Hello Chumpy,

Welcome to Songstuff.

Please be sure to read out Board Guidelines.

Thank you,

lisa

hi Chumpy

sure you'll like it here lets see -hear some of your stuff soon I hope

john

Hi

Welcome to Songstuff   :thumbsup2:

Jan

• 1 year later...
On 6/28/2015 at 2:17 PM, HoboSage said:

Hi, Chumpy.  If your name really is Chumpy, I'll understand if you're extra-angry at your parents.  

Chumpy Wumpikins is just my show business name. My parents named me something sensible thankfully.

My hobbies include include video games, programming, Linux, foosball, and necroposting.

Hi and welcome to Songstuff!

we've deleted many of the very old off-topic posts, but I will be interested to see what threads you resurrect! Some were certainly "of their time"  while others are more or less constant topics, as relevant now as they were then. Good stuff!

cheers

john

1 hour ago, HoboSage said:

Necroposting":  I learned a new internet term today!  I'm so out of the loop.

Time to get hip wit da lingo man lols I am so hip it hurts ;)

Archived