Your Ad Could Be Here

• Noob

Getting over you is going well, you still have so much to tell, but f*ck staying at home in sorrow and dwell, f*cking someone tomorrow will do me well, someone who will do, me well. It's to late i've been having sex with some guys roommate, there is no room for my ex, whom i hate, the sex isn't great, but better than if i'd mastrubate. Friends are worried about my state, asking if i put food on my plate, i hate it when they investigate.

this world is disappointing, makes me wanna pull in, when ever i go full in, i'm serious, but they're fooling, end up hurt, with a bottle full of gin.

My pain is deeper than within, deeper than under my skin, but i choose to keep it in. If i'd loose the key to my cage, that contains my rage, that makes you paralyzed and choose to not recognize the same eyes that belong to me. The only situation where you would feel my frustration is if you don't have any complication and no time for wasting, if your fine in a good mood and have big boobs that offers intrest for tasting. Let's not get pasty you do look tasty, but i'm kinda wasted and this weed is making me woozy but her pussy turns juicy she's horny and starts to adore me, sucking and f*cking the opposite of poorly. Lay down, turn around, scream loud, be proud and now be astound, wear my crown, let the sound, guid my hound, inside a place with no disgrace, be misplaced, out of place, untill outta space, by my grace.

Whenever i do different girls there's no special feeling whatsoever, it's like they're from different worlds and we arne't meant to be together. They are appealing, all i'm doing is stealing, their effection, even though they are nowhere close to her perfection.

f*cking your problems away, is okay. But when i'm done, i don't want them to stay, there must be a way to make them go away and leave, but i used the trick up my sleeve, to get into their underneath, to let go some of my grief.

Hi Justice

Gotta say, I am a fan of free expression and all- but you kind of take it over-board- do you know that I can take what you wrote and make it more suitable for all audiences!....without turning it into a shock-fest....you really do not need to express yourself with swears unless there is a point to it.  We are all serious about writing- and I am assuming that you are too or you would not post!...I understand you want to express yourself but take into consideration your audience- show them there is more to you than just inane locker room banter..give us detail, give us value, give us the true commitment to writing as an art form...and you will find your audience...regards Mike 

• Noob

Hey man, thanks for your reply.

as you can see, my concept is based on pain and sexualitty and that my f words subsitute the word sex.

it lowers my silebils in a sentence and rhymes with other words at the same time.

On this site i've recieved a bunch of "hate" about my choice of expression.

But i really don't understand the big deal since almost every other song that younger teens/kids listen to, also contain a bunch of messed up lines.

Archived