Your Ad Could Be Here

HEY ALL!

Tamlumusic

• Noob

Hello everyone!! 

My name's Tam, and I'm an anime fingerstyle guitarist. I have a YouTube channel for all of my videos right here. Check it out if you have the time to hehe.

I just discovered this forum and can't wait to start posting :) It really feels great being on a forum mobbed with motivated growing musicians.

See you all around! 

• Like 3

Hi and welcome to Songstuff! Great to have you aboard!

Please consider telling your friends and sharing and / or retweeting Songstuff on your social media pages, especially new articles and interesting topics. Songstuff provides loads for free but it relies on it's family of members regularly helping to spread the word. This all helps to build our community into something truly special.

Please also friend, like, share, follow etc the Songstuff portals on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Instagram, Soundcloud, MySpace, YouTube etc. Networking is good!

Many thanks!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...